Friday, August 11, 2023

It’s a Trap!

    

    There is so much going on in society today that we all must be aware of. Each non-issue that the mainstream media chooses to push in our face is a distraction from the myriad of problems they want us to ignore. For example, did they come out and say UFOs are real? Why? For starters, there is now more evidence of Biden corruption, but not enough evidence with bank records, eyewitness testimony, and audio recordings of negotiations to impeach or indict. They have done more with far less with President Trump. In my humble opinion, they want to tear down ALL of our institutions and rebuild them in their image. No longer one nation under God, but one nation under Marx or Lenin. I want to touch on something today that will be unpopular but hopefully make us all take a step back and think.

    First, I want to (briefly) talk about the U.S. women’s soccer team and their early exit from the world cup. I commend every woman on that team because I know the hard work, sacrifice, and level of dedication one needs to reach an elite level of competition in any sport. I wish that I didn’t have to hear any of their personal or political viewpoints because they are paid to play soccer, but regardless of my opinion or how I feel toward them personally, I rooted for the team. I heard a prominent television personality brag that they were rooting for them to lose. I understand how people can feel that way, I do. Let me caution us on why we shouldn’t. It is a trap.

    Why are you actively rooting against the team that represents the country you love? Because you don’t like who is representing them at the moment. I’m sorry, but that is leftist ideology 101. If the left doesn’t agree with a small percentage of something, they feel it necessary to tear it all down and start over. The left only knows how to destroy, the only thing the left has ever created is problems. I refuse to bend a knee to identity politics and to actively root against the team that represents the country I love. This is sliding in the wrong direction. We cannot adopt the tactic of the left; conservatives will be the ones that lose. The left is not good at much, but they are good at making conservatives compromise their beliefs and move the line. Even though I do not agree with Megan Rapinoe, she is an American and has the fundamental right to voice her opinion. She may not agree that I have the right to voice mine, and because she may lack the honor and integrity to allow me to voice my opinion, I will not erode the foundations of my character to allow her to irritate me in a way to change the core of my beliefs. The trap that conservatives fall into is buying into compromising our beliefs to find common ground. We don’t have much common ground remaining. The goal isn’t for us to change to accommodate their bad behavior or ideology but to move their line in our direction for once. Please don’t give in and root against our country because of a few bad representatives. Stop moving the line, we’ve compromised enough. Conservatives must look at even the smallest issues like a Clinton staffer picking up documents down a dark alley, it’s a trap.

Stay strong my friends. 

Aaron from GA