Thursday, May 2, 2024

Delusion is Everything...



    Occasionally, I am reminded of the delusion emanating from the left. (I’m really doing my best to be kind, I think they’re stupid, just stupid.) I know everyone by now is aware of the situations on college campuses across the country. There is a lot to unpack from the situations, but I want to focus on the cause, and it isn’t what you think. The cause is not the conflict in Israel, because if that was the issue, why are there no protests against Russia invading Ukraine? We’ll get to that in a moment. “It’s my First Amendment right to protest!” Okay sunshine, tell me, what are your protests doing besides annoying people? I’ll wait…

    I have a solution, let them protest in a specific area, for a specific time. When they step outside of the area, arrest them. When they stay over their time, arrest them. When they protest peacefully, arrest them peacefully. When they protest forcefully, arrest them forcefully. I don’t believe that there should be a proportional response, the response needs to be epic. Not necessarily scorched earth, but maybe scorched eco-vegan will work. I’m sorry, but excessive force is a very effective deterrent to troublemakers trying to start some sort of nonsense. I would think twice before I walked into the street and cause trouble if there was an organized group of people committed to ensure that I spit teeth if I step out of line, but maybe I’m the stupid one. What classes are these kids signing up for? How not to Contribute to Society 101? Make sure everyone hates your cause 202? I’m sure the whiney entitlement was hereditary, but this new generation has taken it to a whole new level. Maybe the universities don’t have the heart to tell students that they haven’t lived long enough for anyone to care about what they have to say. Then you have Emory University in Atlanta recognizing that the protesters didn’t attend the university, so they arrested or dispersed all of them, with force. Well done Emory, well done.

    The question that must be asked is, “how did the education system devolve into chaos?” The short answer because it was planned. These kids are melting down now, waiting till they figure out that they can’t think for themselves and are programmed to do what someone else directs. You disagree? Then why does every protest have the same tired chants? Every protest? Young, dumb, and impressionable. The best way to create an army of mindless zombies is to create the illusion that they are receiving “higher learning” when it really is a mirage. They don’t think critically, just start chanting and see what I mean. Be angry at anything on demand, all in the name of “justice”. 58 years ago, Congress read into the minutes the 45 goals of the communist party in the United States. I don’t want to go over all 45, maybe one day, but the first four will do.

1. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
2. Get control of the schools and teachers’ associations. Soften the curriculum.
3. Gain control of all student newspapers.
4. Infiltrate the press.


    Yeah, that sounds spot on. It really is time to wake up. I do not expect everyone to agree, and sometimes I don’t expect anyone to listen to what I have to say, but I will say it’s time for these entitled brats to receive a dose of reality. I am not a community organizer, and I am a firm believer in “you do you” but seriously can a lesson of consequences finally be learned? The reason why there are no protests against Russia is because those people controlling the entitled brats won’t allow it. They will not speak against communism. Some right now are thinking, “isn’t communism dead in Russia?” I don’t think it is dead in Russia, it may be weakened but not weak enough to keep them from setting up franchises here in the states.

    These entitled brats keep chanting their “truth” and dancing to the tune of the first amendment. Don’t forget Brittany and Dylan, while you chant “from the river to the sea” and call it your first amendment right, the only reason you get to flex the first is because I can flex the second. Your mirage of intellectual superiority will eventually lead you to the oasis of conservatism, but only after a long and treacherous journey through the desert of liberal hypocrisy. There is no way out except through, it isn’t easy but it’s worth it. Many people have tried to make it out and failed, the entire liberal media in fact. They continue to hold on to their delusion like a security blanket, they don’t know any better, but unfortunately their delusion is everything.

Stay Aware My Friends, 

Aaron From GA