We are very happy and honored to welcome, Michael Maharrey, National Communications Director for the Tenth Amendment Center, to the program. Their website is TenthAmendmentCenter.com (That's Tenth spelled out!)
Michael speaks at events across the United States, and frequently appears as a guest on local, national and international radio shows advancing constitutional fidelity and Liberty through "decentralization."
Hailing from Lexington, Kentucky, he’s extremely proud that his home state originated the Jeffersonian "Principles of ’98" laying the groundwork for State nullification of unconstitutional acts.
He is the author of three books...
Our Last Hope – Rediscovering the Lost Path to Liberty, makes the historical, philosophical and moral case for nullification.
Smashing Myths: Understanding Madison’s Notes on Nullification, digs deep into James Madison’s views on nullification, focusing on his writing’s later in life.
Nullification Objections: Dismantling the Opposition, a book that takes apart the common objections to nullification one at a time!!
Michael wonderfully explains:
1) The Jeffersonian "Principles of 1798!!"
2) "Federalism" and the value of a "Republic" as it was understood by the founding generation...
3) How "all Founding Fathers were not equal!!" (Although Hamilton called himself a "Federalist" he DID NOT support "Federalism!!")
4) The original divide between Jeffersonian "Decentralized Republicanism" and Hamiltonian "Centralized Nationalism..."
5) How the recent and Federally defiant "State marijuana laws" appear to be one example where the sovereign power of the individual States is fostering Liberty for it's citizens.
6) The Hamiltonian "Living Breathing Document" versus Jeffersonian/Madisonian "Strict Construction"...
7) Despite his noble efforts and if this keeps getting worse and worse for Liberty "after a long train of abuses and usurpations that eventually reduce us under absolute despotism" ..."peaceful secession" is the option of last best resort...
8) Whether "sanctuary cities" should be allowed by the sovereign States...
9) What "right to try laws" are...
10) What the Tenth Amendment Center's aims are and what his optimistic hopes for the future are...
"Resident Intellectuals" George the Atheist, Dr. Steve from Detroit, and John from Conn call in and join John & Frank for a round table discussion of this unbelievably enthralling interview!!
"Always mourn the original 9/11... September 11th, 1789... The day "Left-wing" Hamilton was appointed Secretary of Treasury!!"
Read: How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America, by Brion McClanahan
"Ronald Reagan's heroic Jeffersonian Executive Order reestablishing Federalism: 12612" (Sadly undone later by the Clinton regime...)
|Read the immortal Thomas Jefferson|
Hero of the "productive class!!"
Setting the record straight... This is how it was supposed to be folks!! We lost our liberty to the Centralized Nationalists!! Fight to retain the sacred fire of Liberty and restore Jeffersonian Decentralized Federalism!!!
"TRP is FOOD for your brain!!"
You simply will not hear this type of discussion anywhere else!!!