The long awaited "Objectivist Panel" takes to the TRP stage!!! ...John From Conn, George the Atheist, and Bob from Stony Point join John & Frank for an enthralling 60 minute discussion that you simply don't want to miss!!!
"The meeting of the minds..." (None of the 3 are affiliated with an "official" Objectivist organization but they consider themselves "Objectivists.")
It's a great compliment to TRP that three regular listeners and callers are "Objectivists!"
10's of millions of Ayn Rand's books have sold and 100's of thousands more sell every year!
- This is what "Right-wing atheism" looks like... people that believe in Free Enterprise, Individual Rights, & Reason!
- "If something is to be believed to be true it's a good start if it's not invisible!"
- Steve Ditko, co-creator of Spider-man, is an Ayn Rand aficionado... He created Objectivist inspired comics in the early 70's... one called Avenging World...
- Read Ayn Rand's very influential, Capitalism the Unknown Ideal...
- Ayn Rand spoke before the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) in 1947 as a "friendly witness" speaking out against Communism...
- Visit the official Ayn Rand site, The Ayn Rand Institute (ARI).
- The Atlas Society is an "unofficial" site of note...
- "Much of the modern Conservative & Libertarian movements have plagiarized and stolen from Ayn Rand without crediting her..."
- Why it's moral and just to believe in Free Enterprise & Individual Rights!
- Socialist Gene Roddenberry created the famous Spock character in an attempt to undercut logic... why he created a dichotomy between reason & emotions...
- "Proof is the duty of the affirmative side... A negative cannot be positively proved!"
- "Imagine for a minute if there was no afterlife... ...Would you waste your life? ...Wouldn't you be more apt to make the most out of it?"
- Let's demand that Mattel come out with an "Ayn Rand doll" as a counterweight to their vile Left-wing "Frida Kahlo doll!" ..."Are the executives at Mattel crazy for promoting a committed Communist?!?" ..."What better inspiration for a young girl could there be than an Ayn Rand doll?!? ...Let there be a ground swell of support for it!!"
- Why the Left is really against guns...
- Ayn Rand on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson (1967.)
- The Ayn Rand Mike Wallace Interview (1959.)
- Ayn Rand on Phil Donahue #1.
- Ayn Rand on Phil Donahue #2 (1979.)
- Milton Friedman on Phil Donahue #1 (1979.) (Famous "Libertarian" economist...)
- Milton Friedman on Phil Donahue #2 (1980.)
- The great men that built this country were the "Captains of Industry!" not "Robber Barons..."
- "The Left's way of acquiring things is through force and coercion..." ..."They go after that innate human weakness... the desire of something for nothing..."
- Experience the "sacred fire" of Liberty!
- Frank & John From Conn debate the merits of "protectionist tariffs..." ...Read Frederic Bastiat's Sophisms of the Protectionists.
- Read The New Left: The Anti-Industrial Revolution.
- Go on a Capitalist "vision quest"... Visit Oil Creek State Park in PA!
- There are no "billboards" in Vermont... Niagara Falls was a leader in the early American tourism industry...
- George was first exposed to Ayn Rand at City College (CUNY) in the 60's ...The "Proletarian Harvard..."
- The great "Jeffersonian," Justice Clarence Thomas, is also an Ayn Rand aficionado!
- If you were on trial for your life... would you want the 12 jurors to deal reasonably on the facts or use emotions and faith??
- Marxism is a religion... They have their irrational "holy trinity" of Marx, Lenin, & Engels...
- John From Conn shares a story about Thomas Jefferson's "holy trinity..." ...From 1791 when John Adams and Alexander Hamilton came to dinner!
- The difference between the "Right-wing" & "Left-wing" founding fathers! ...Jefferson's "strict construction" vs. Hamilton's "living breathing document..." ...To understand fully read: Inquiry into the origin and course of political parties in the United States, by the great Martin Van Buren!
- "The Left are not bird crap on the feet of Jefferson's statue!"
- Why do we need philosophy?? ...Read Philosophy:Who needs it...
- To understand the history of philosophy read The Ominous Parallels by Dr. Leonard Peikoff.
- Robert Reich's new Lefty book is a waste of space... More Socialist drivel and Ayn Rand smearing...
- Bob ends with a thought provoking quote, "We can ignore reality... But we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!" Thank you!!
Click Here: to download podcast